Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

World of Darnkess

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World of Darnkess

Post by igoDrMacro on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 pm

World of Darnkess has the potential to be the MMO that gets me back into the genre.

First off let me say I used to write alot of video game ideas, even submitted a few, I had 2 that I felt very strongly about, and put a TON of time into writing out minute details. One of them was a Vampire/Werewolf action-based MMO, of course my game writing went no-where, but I always dreamed of how cool it would be if these games were ever designed.

World of Darkness is apparently some sort of board/rpg... I'm thinking like D&D, but with Vampires and Werewolves, and now it is being made into an MMO! Acutally its been in development for a ridiculously long time, and details are scarce at this point, however they have just released the first trailer:
http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/26/world-of-darkness-vampire-mmo-not-dead-trailer-shows-first-in-game-footage/

I really hope that this game even remotely lives up to anything I had dreamed up. If so this could be the one that gets me back into an MMO.

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good call

Post by igoStoozy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 pm

I myself would like to play an MMO that is about Vampires and Werewolves. I have always been waiting the day were I could play a true blue Werewolf that would roam the streets.
igoStoozy

Back to top Go down

Re: World of Darnkess

Post by igoDrMacro on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:17 pm

I really hope it ends up action-oriented like DCUO, and not like WOW or LOTR.

If its action oriented, I can climb buildings, (maybe fly), lots of buildings to be able to go into, and a good story, I will be very happy! Can't wait for more details.

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: World of Darnkess

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum