Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Favorite game system ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite game system ever

Post by igoDrMacro on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Mine would probably be Sega Genesis, Atari would be second.

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite game system ever

Post by igoMOTTZILLA on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Well I don't know if it really considered retro, but my favorite game series was rush on N64. I wish I could find the old arcade machines cheap I would pick them up.
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoStoozy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:41 pm

For me there was nothing better then the 1st Nintendo. All those fond memories of blowing into the cartarage, and wiggling it around while hitting the reset button to get the game to work. Tons of fond memories with the original Final Fantasy, Best series till X-2 came out.
igoStoozy

Back to top Go down

Post by igoMOTTZILLA on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:06 am

igoStoozy wrote:For me there was nothing better then the 1st Nintendo. All those fond memories of blowing into the cartarage, and wiggling it around while hitting the reset button to get the game to work. Tons of fond memories with the original Final Fantasy, Best series till X-2 came out.

Ohh yes, on my particular system I had to put my game in and jam one in on the top. Also found out that you could not just pour alcohol in the game for it to work, it usually broke them. I found out you had to put it on a q-tip and then put the alcohol on that. Im sorry zelda gold cartridge, mike tysons punch-out, and one game I never knew the name of. Ohh, cant forget the time I almost killed myself when the cable connection thing fell into the TV and I decided to take the TV apart and not even unplug it. And I could be the one person out of a million that actually has a "working" zapper. That thing is accurate over 5 feet, suck on that ducks!!!

igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivaarsen on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:41 am

Tough call. I don't think I can make a definite choice.

I had a Genesis when I was younger, but I still spent loads of time on the SNES. There are many fond memories of the original NES, mostly from trying to get the games to work, as mentioned above. Who would have thought that a system with such a high failure rate would be so fondly thought of?

And who can forget the Sega Master System? Missile Defense 3-D? Shocked

Ivaarsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim81DE on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 pm

It isn't retro, but the PS2 is by far my favorite system. Best games by a longshot.
Tim81DE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum