Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

A Gaming update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Gaming update

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 am

How is everyone!? Been doing a lot more gaming the last few weeks, thought i would share a few things.
If you listened to Episode 18 of the podcast you may have heard me recommend the Trials games. Can't recommend enough. They are heavily physics based games, and the physics works incredibly well. They are both a challenge and a laugh at the same time, can't recommend the Trials games enough!
Mottzilla is a big fan of The Walking Dead, in fact if you are not aware he has posted a few you tube videos to give us all a taste: http://www.iowagamersonline.com/t323-the-walking-dead-the-game-video-series#913
After a brief glance at the videos, I powered up my PS3 and checked out the demo for Episode 1 of The Walking Dead. A short and sweet 5 minutes later, I was out the door and in the car on the way to the store to pick up a PSN card to make the purchase. These games are not action oriented so if you are looking for Left 4 Dead, you are not going to find it here; they are however an immense story, that you become increasingly divulged in. Your decisions impact how characters act towards you, and how parts of the story come together. If you played Heavy Rain than you are familiar with this new style of game, in fact Tell Tale games the creator behind The Walking Dead game series, also made the Back to the Future game series last year. However if you were disappointed with Back to the Future, don't sweat because Tell Tale has stepped up to the plate Big time, the mechanics/frame rates/etc are on par with most other big time games!
Also after last weeks podcast I decided to download Need for Speed: World, the online racing game from EA. I haven't checked it out yet, but if anyone else is interested it is free to play. Otherwise I will let everyone know what I think as soon as I have checked it out. Well that's about all I have for now, until next time, Game on!
Admin
Admin

http://iowagamers.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Gaming update

Post by igoMOTTZILLA on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 am

Well I have yet to buy a capture card decent enough to record console games, but I do have a Trials game on the PC I will put some videos up on.

igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum