Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Halo Players?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo Players?

Post by Sundown on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Just wanted to see if anyone had interest in a Halo site. I'm the tournament coordinator for HaloCommunity.com, and we are currently hosting a few ladders and tournaments to win Halo 4 (For you competitive folk). We're also a very laid back and fun community, and I encourage any halo fans to check us out, if only just for the community or competition. I Figured I would let my fellow Iowans know about it, and maybe a few of you will join me! Also a section for groups on site, if you wanted to make a group on site for IGO as well, it would be welcomed! Would love to see a greater influence onsite from my fellow midwesterners!

[url=HaloCommunity.com]HaloCommunity.com[/url]
Sundown

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo Players?

Post by Void Howling on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Very competitive Halo player right here. A year late so hope this is still good. Would love to see some Halo 4 tournaments around Iowa! I'm looking to be number one in Iowa so. =)
Void Howling

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:28 am

Welcome!
located in NW Iowa myself, lots of Halo tournaments in the Lincoln/Omaha area if you are nearby. I have a few that need to be posted yet if you are near that area, but here is our events page: http://www.iowagamersonline.com/lan-eventstournaments/
let us know if you are aware of any events not listed.
thanks,
-DrMacro

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Howling on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:32 am

igoDrMacro wrote:Welcome!
located in NW Iowa myself, lots of Halo tournaments in the Lincoln/Omaha area if you are nearby. I have a few that need to be posted yet if you are near that area, but here is our events page: http://www.iowagamersonline.com/lan-eventstournaments/
let us know if you are aware of any events not listed.
thanks,
-DrMacro

Thanks!

Thanks for the link; I'm located more in Central Iowa, near Cedar Rapids. I'll have to check that out and see if I know of anything else going on.
Void Howling

Back to top Go down

Post by phantazm on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Halo 3 2v2 tournament this weekend come compete https://www.facebook.com/events/1433401190204636/
phantazm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum