Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Wow beta time again!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow beta time again!!!!!

Post by igoMOTTZILLA on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:48 am

You're Invited: Diablo III Beta Test

Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the Diablo III beta test.

As a beta test participant, you'll have the chance to check out all five hero classes -- barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, and demon hunter. You'll fight your way through part of Act I and go head-to-skull against the Skeleton King, taking him on alone or cooperatively with other adventurers. You'll also get to meet up with some of the artisans, followers, and other key characters from Sanctuary, and try out the game's skill and crafting systems.

At the same time, you'll be helping us test the stability of the Battle.netВ® service and fine-tune the game balance prior to launch.

Before you can play, you'll first need to create a BattleTagв„ў nickname, a new player-chosen handle that will identify you across all of Battle.net in the future -- in other Blizzard games, on our websites, and in our forums. Make sure to choose a name you'll be happy with in the long run. For more information, read the BattleTag FAQ.

We also invite you to share your Diablo III beta experience with the world! All participants can take screen shots, capture video, and/or publicly disclose information about their beta test experience.

igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow beta time again!!!!!

Post by igoDrMacro on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:10 am

what in the.... how in the.. why the..... jealousy sets in.

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 am

and jealousy turns to excitement!!!! I am in the Beta also!!!!!!

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoZuppnatsi on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:21 pm

I hate you both, I've been selflessly paying Blizzard 15 dollars a month for the last 5 years....and you two get the invite. That's just cruel.
igoZuppnatsi

Back to top Go down

D3 first impressions (avoiding spoilers)

Post by igoDrMacro on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 am

The game is pretty sweet! without any spoilers, my disappointment is in the graphics, you can definitely tell that this game has been in production for far too long. Then menus look great, overlays are great, but most of the game play looks great for .... 2008ish. However graphics aside it is definitely the game everyone has been waiting for. Thus far i have found the controls to respond very well, the frame-rates and action respond fairly well, and all in all the game works as you would expect. Again trying very hard to avoid spoilers here, so i will end on this note; if you have/had any intentions of picking up Diablo III when its released, DO. And if you are still unsure, let me say this, the game is obviously not like Starcraft where you need hours upon hours of practice to even begin to think you know what you are doing, but rather gives you an enjoyment in character creation, character customization, and good 'ol hack and slash fun. Can't wait to play more tomorrow.

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoMOTTZILLA on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:41 am

What time tomorrow?

igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content