Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Counter-Strike:GO update!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Counter-Strike:GO update!

Post by igoDrMacro on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Lately Valve has been hinting at some of the big changes on the way for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
On Monday, they will release a major update to CS:GO. It will feature a revised matchmaking system for Classic Competitive mode, and two maps (the classic de_vertigo and the fast-paced ar_monastery), and a ton of bug fixes based on community feedback.
New maps have me super excited!!!! Are you playing CS:GO? I am playing on PS3, let me know if you wanna join up.

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Counter-Strike:GO update!

Post by igoDrMacro on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 am

When I checked last night the update still wasn't live but the sites are saying it did indeed go live. Map updats include de_Vertigo, a classic Defusal map, returns with a Source facelift to its multi-leveled mayhem and shadowy camping nest corners, while Monastery chills things out with an Arms Race among the snowy promenades of a windswept temple.

Other changes include Classic Competitive matchmaking now involves queuing up until 10 player matches are found before starting a game. Group queuing and matchmaking with friends are also possible through a “Play with Friends” option.
Can't wait to check out these changes!

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum