Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

A new War Z video, and a Stargate mod for Crysis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new War Z video, and a Stargate mod for Crysis

Post by igoDrMacro on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 am

New War Z video shows some of the beauty and horror of Colorado.

If you listen to the podcast you may know that I am a huge Stargate nerd, so I am super excited about the Stargate mod for Crysis called StarCry! For the last four years, a team that shares my reverence for the franchise has been modding the world of evil Egyptian space snakes and interstellar military adventure into the original Crysis.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/starcry

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Steam update today

Post by igoDrMacro on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Valve quietly updated its Steam storefront today with its “Software” tab, selling utility, development, and benchmarking tools. Although Valve announced its move into non-game products in early August, today marks the public availability of visual and structural development apps on the digital distribution giant.

Valve is still slowly furnishing its software catalog, but a few choice items for purchase include GameMaker: Studio, 3DMark 11, and ArtRage Studio Pro. Coupled with the recently launched Greenlight indie voting platform, and it appears Steam is gradually transforming into a one-stop destination for every facet of a game’s creation process.

All software is 10% off for the first week. Additionally, GameMaker: Studio is free to use without purchasing a license, and has Steam Workshop integration.

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: A new War Z video, and a Stargate mod for Crysis

Post by igoMOTTZILLA on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:27 am

Can't seem to get GameMaker to work, something about not having a subscription to it. I just cant wait for word achievements!!!!

igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: A new War Z video, and a Stargate mod for Crysis

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum