Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Plenty of vehicles for Starhawk!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plenty of vehicles for Starhawk!

Post by igoDrMacro on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:03 pm

A new trailer was just released highlighting some of the new vehicles for Starhawk that are not in the Beta. The Ox Heavy Tank which looks like a big mean killing machine, and the super fast and mobile Sidewinder Jetbike. The video also reminds us that we only have until March 27th to enjoy the Beta, as the game is set to come out May 8th.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/03/08/starhawk-vehicles-trailer

igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Plenty of vehicles for Starhawk!

Post by igoMOTTZILLA on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Nice to see a tank, I was a little worried about only having the stupid new hawk thing and a jeep. My first impressions from this beta are not good. The only thing I am excited about is that they did not go the matchmaking server route. Warhawk could have been the next halo if it hadn't been for the bad marketing of the game. Hopefully, after Starhawk not doing well in the market they will go back to the roots and make a Warhawk 2. Many people argue by saying the game will be much better, its just a beta. IMO, if you throw out a beta as broken and boring as this, it had better be 8-9 months before launch not 4-5. Unless they have alot of ideas and plans sitting in their front pocket I don't see the game being that much better.

igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim81DE on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 pm

I'm still not excited for this game. Simply because its not Warhawk. Warhawk brought something different. Environments, weapons, gameplay. There was no real team work 90% of the time, but when you were driving the flag carrier over the last bridge with 'hawks chasing you and your 'hawks taking them down to complete the victory... well, you just can't beat it.

The whole aspect of building a platform anywhere turns me far away from this game as well. Not only is there a max number to buildings, but beginners can cost you the game because you're unable to build...
Tim81DE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum